Today’s preschoolers and their parents aren’t satisfied with oversized baby things or ill-fitting kid stuff - they are a market all their own and with over 25 million of them, they demand to have products that meet their specific needs. YouthBeat, a syndicated study of kids, tweens and teens ages 6-18, brought to you by C+R Research, is now helping brands authentically understand this important segment by offering YouthBeat Jr: The Preschool Edition, a syndicated study of preschoolers ages 2-5 years old and their parents.
YouthBeat Jr. provides sound statistics on a long list of topics related to the real lives of preschoolers and their parents:
- Parenting styles, attitudes and choices
- Food and beverages
- Toys and play
- Information sources
- Technology and devices
- Media and entertainment
- Personal care and health
- Shopping and spending
YouthBeat Jr. fields two online surveys a year among a nationally representative sample of both moms and dads of kids ages 2-5 years old.
Like YouthBeat, YouthBeat Jr. includes reports compiled in a variety of ways to meet the diverse needs of program developers, marketers, planners and researchers.
In addition to direct access to data, YouthBeat Jr. provides clients with on-going consultation and reports rich with insights and implications on the preschool market. An annual subscription consists of:
- Bi-annual publication of banners with all data cross-tabbed by child age, parent age, gender, and ethnicity
- A comprehensive resource deck with every question in our study charted for easy use in your own presentations
- An annual report and presentation that includes the “story” of the year for preschoolers, along with case studies of powerful preschool brands
- On-going access to our YouthBeat experts, with academic credentials and applied experience in the preschool space